39 Dalton St. Boston, MA 02199
The Sheraton Boston Hotel is the Official Headquarter Hotel of Anime Boston 2016. It is connected to the Hynes Convention Center and the Prudential Mall. Anime Boston Registration and some events will take place in this hotel.
*Please note: Those staying in the Social Block are still subject to Hotel rules and procedures. If a noise complaint is received about a room, the Hotel will take appropriate action up to and including eviction from the Hotel. The goal of the Social Block is to group together people who are not concerned about noise levels in the hopes of reducing complaints. Please keep in mind that on Wednesday and Thursday, the hotel is still occupied by a large number of guests who are not attending Anime Boston.
Book Over The Phone
Room Types and Prices
|Room Type||Number of Occupants/Beds||Rate per night
(with 14.45% Tax)
|Traditional Guest Room (Details)||1 King Bed (1-2 people)||$252.94|
|1 King Bed (3 people)||$275.83|
|2 Double Beds (3 people)||$275.83|
|2 Double Bed (4 people)||$298.72|
|Deluxe Guest Room (Details)||1 King Bed (1-2 people)||$275.83|
|1 King Bed (3 people)||$298.72|
|2 Double Beds (3 people)||$298.72|
|2 Double Beds (4 people)||$321.61|
- 50% off Internet
- Reservation Rate Cut-Off Date: March 4, 2016.
- The Room Block Dates are valid from Weds. March 23, 2016 to Mon. March 28, 2016. The hotel will extend these rates three days prior to and after the event, based on availability.
- Minimum age to reserve and check-in to a room: 21.
- Deposits: A deposit equal to one night’s stay is required to hold the reservation. Personal check, money order, or a valid American Express, Master Card, Visa, Diner’s Card, or Carte Blanche card number and expiration date are acceptable.
- Cancellation: Must cancel at least two business days in advance to receive a refund.
- Check-In Time: 3pm (no early check-in)
- Check-Out Time: 12pm
- Incidentals: All guests are required to provide a credit card number upon arrival to cover incidental or damage charges. This charge is equivalent of $50 per reserved night. If a credit card cannot be provided, cash will be accepted at the rate of $100 per day. This deposit will be either be returned upon check-out or can be used toward final payment, minus any incidental or damage charges.
- In accordance with occupancy laws, the maximum number of persons per room is four. If you have more than four people staying in your room, you may be evicted from the Hotel.
- If you have any questions/concerns regarding your reservation, please contact the hotel directly.