News Article

Pre-Registration Reminder

If you pre-registered you must have a photo ID in order to pick-up your registration. If you are over 18, you must have a Government Issued ID. We accept valid a State ID, Driver's License, Liquor ID, Passport, Learner's Permit, or Military ID for any of the above. If you do not have any of these you will need to bring your school ID with one of the following: expired ID, Birth Certificate, Temp ID Card. If you are under 18, a school ID is acceptable.