Before you Pre-Register, please read this information!
We accept credit cards, checks, and money orders.
- For credit cards we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We no longer process payments through Paypal.
- If you wish to pay by money order, please select the check option when you are selecting your payment and you will still be able to send us a money order. Please remember to send a copy of the confirmation page along with your payment!
- All registrations are processed on an individual basis! This means you must register everyone individually; however, the person paying can be different from the person registering.
- There are no group discounts. General group discounts will no longer be available. However, special group discounts will be available for educational or school groups only. This special student discount will be $5 off each registration when the rate increases to $65. For more information, please visit the Group Registration page.
- Special consideration for children under 13: We still require parental/guardian permission for personal data to be transmitted online for children under 13; however this will now be processed online. Once you enter the child's birth date, a permission slip form will come up. Furthermore, when you fill out this form you must enter the confirmation code of an 18+ Guardian, so it's easier to register the 18+ chaperone before registering any children under 13. (The chaperone does not necessarily need to be a parent, just someone who is 18+ and attending with the child). If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact Registration Customer Service.
- When you register you will receive the express pass barcode. While not required to pick up your registration, (at the very least you need a photo ID) it will help make your registration experience go much faster and smoother.
- DO NOT REFRESH OR GO BACK ON YOUR BROWSER ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, THIS COULD RESULT IN GETTING CHARGED TWICE.
- If you have any questions about these policies, please contact Registration Customer Service.
Online Registration Checkout: Sorry, but online registration for Anime Boston 2018 is not currently available. If you have any questions, please contact Registration Customer Service.
Registrations are non-refundable, non-replaceable, and non-transferable. See our Registration Policies for details. Pre-registrants will receive their badges at the convention. Bring a photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.) to the convention when you pick up your badge. Hotel accommodations are not included with registration - contact the hotel directly to reserve a room.