Staff Position Details
Volunteers Administration Staff Supervisor
The Volunteers Administration Supervisor oversees the Volunteers Administration team and guides the allocation of volunteer resources for the convention.
- •Creates shift schedules for the Volunteers Administration team
- •Provides any necessary training for new Volunteers Administration staff
- •Acts as a resource to the team and volunteers during the convention
- •Records and tracks volunteer hours accurately and efficiently
- •Communicates with other department teams to ensure operational consistency
- •Communicates with the rest of the convention to ensure the need for volunteers is met
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.