Staff Position Details
The Volunteers Manager ensures the successful operation and direction of the Volunteers Department, its staff, and its volunteers. This position is responsible for both pre-convention planning and at-convention management.
- •Acts as the primary contact and representative of the Volunteers Department
- •Works closely with the Assistant Volunteers Manager and the Director of Operations in pre-convention planning and decision making regarding the department
- •Maintains and prepares documents and proposals prior to and following the convention
- •Works with the needs of the convention before and during the event to allocate volunteer efforts Supervises and supports Volunteers Staff in accordance with all Anime Boston and New England Anime Society guidelines
- •Arranges regular meetings with the Volunteers Department staff
- •Acts as a project manager for all needed department training, tasks, and projects
- •Ensures the well-being of the Volunteers Staff and Volunteers during the convention
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.