Staff Position Details
- This is an at-con position
- Applicants must be flexible and willing to dedicate much of his/her time in fulfilling their duties. Office hours start early and end late though we will do our best to see that staff gets to attend their favorite con activities.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate strong skills with accuracy in counting and basic arithmetic. Applicant must be responsible and trustworthy.
- Duties of the Treasury Staff include supporting the Treasurer and the Assistant Treasurer. This support will include, but not be limited to running errands, escorting groups during pickups and deposits, and verifying the accuracy of bills or other requests for payments.
- Prior experience in retail sales or a financial business is desirable. Experience at other cons and good knowledge of anime is a plus.
- All staff are required to read the forums at least once a week, and it is best to read the staff forums for all convention departments to familiarize yourself with all areas of the convention. All staff are required to attend the pre-con, All-Hands meeting and to help with the post-con pack-up on Sunday, unless pre-approved to leave early at the time of hire.
All staff members are also required to adhere to the Staff Guidelines.